Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 11th

We went to main street today for a festival honoring those lives lost in the attacks of 9/11/01.  Logan really had fun listening to the music & seeing all of the sights of the festival.  I was so excited to go eat some fair food!  That's right people, fair food...holy yumminess.
Aunt Bodee had a great time showing off Logan.  I swear everyone loves and adores that woman and EVERYONE knows her!  So Logan hanging out with Aunt Bodee resulted in him meeting a lot of new friends!  
I got a darling little necklace while we were there.  I also almost got conned into buying toys for Logan, those ladies were meant to be car salesman...I'm telling you.  Cut throat about some toddler toys!  She was trying to sell me on a set of books for him, I love books so we were all good until she was like "I'm selling this for $55 but for YOU I can do $50.00"  Ummmm, lady have you bumped your head?  First off, that is not a discount.  You had me flattered at the beginning of the conversation & now you've lost me.  Second off, I had just scored that adorable necklace for $13, so spending $50 just didn't sound appealing to me. 
After the festival we went back to Aunt Bodee's house & hung out. Logan & daddy shot some hoops in the living room.  Logan is freaking awesome at basketball (with a boost from daddy that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment