Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jan 26th

Today we had another busy day!  We all slept in late which was nice.  I had an appointment at 3pm to get my hair cut, which I was THRILLED about!  Then we went to the mall, scheduled his appointment to get his pictures made tomorrow & ate dinner with our good friends Caleb & Sara.  Daddy had Logan while I was getting my hair cut and said that he did wonderful, which is really exciting for me now knowing that I can start doing mommy things and allowing daddy to watch him :) woohoo!! It's a win-win situation!!  I'm making a guest appearance on the picture for today to show off my new VERY short haircut :)





3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing! And, of course he is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that our hair matches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Adi me too!!! It's literally almost identical in style and color!

    ReplyDelete