Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jan 14th

We had Logan's 6 month well visit today.  Our big boy weighs 17lbs 5oz and is 27.75 inches long!  He is doing wonderfully all around & growing up a storm!  I had to deal with him getting his first vaccination today, talk about traumatic!  Logan did better with the shot then I did, he whimpered whenever it happened but a little cuddling made it all better! :)  Logan will only be getting the few vaccinations that I find necessary & they will be spaced out in hopes that there will be no reaction to them.  Today he received the dtap combo vaccine, only because I find whooping cough a concern & know that it can be fatal in infant. This momma isn't taking *any* chances! Call me a mother hen if you want ;) lol.


Here is little man today scooting across the bed

No comments:

Post a Comment