Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jan 10th

Today Logan & I went with Mimi (my mom), Aunt Sarah & Lisa to downtown Winston-Salem to go to the 'starving artist art sale'. It was nice to get out of the house but BOY was it cold! I was looking for something to go on the huge, currently blank, wall in our living room. It was fun, we didn't end up buying anything but a starbucks coffee once we left but it was nice looking at all of the art! Once we left we ran & few errands then made our way home. My darling son didn't skipped 2 naps today 7 ended up crashing in the car on the way home at 4:30pm!! That is so unlike him! We are talking about a baby the loves to sleep (comes by it honest seeing how I'm a big sleeper, lol) and he made himself stay up! I was in shock. I didn't get any pictures of us at the art sale but got some cute ones once we got home :)

Playing (or chewing) on his alligator rattle :)




& mommy got in on the camera action today, which doesn't happen very often since I'm always behind the camera! I caught a cute little silly face from my little man & one of him finding my nose :) lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment