Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 7th

I attempted to get some pics of Logan for Fathers day today.  I'm undecided about them...they are 'okay' & I was hoping for 'A-maz-ing', you know?  I did the whole letter thing for Justin's dad (Logan's pop), trying to get your child to not EAT the paint off of the wooden letters is a big fat huge pain.  I can't decide if I want to retry the pics or just go with these because the very thought of trying them again gives me a headache..lol.
My little billy goat determined to eat the letters
Also determined to beat the living crap out of his chair with them..lol.
& determined to throw them.
& was determined to be super cute as soon as the letters were gone (go figure).
I somehow managed to pull these out of the bunch & this is what he will get in a frame (re-edited & if I don't attempt another shoot, that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment