Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 27th

I'm repainting our old, ugly dining room table & chairs today. Well, I started repainting them today I'm sure it will take a few days to have them all finished.  Justin & I have been looking at buying a new dining room table & chairs for a while now but the time just never seems right.  I 'm not even sure if our dining room will hold a table bigger than the one we have now to be honest & I refuse to buy a new kitchen table any smaller than one that seats 6.  So we were going to be stuck, with this eye sore until we buy a new house & I just couldn't stand that.  It's not that it's hideous, I just have been ready for something new for a while now!

It's nothing fancy, just a few cans of black satin spray paint...but it's going to be 100 times better looking when it's done!

Here is a before & after of the one chair I started on today.  Mind you this chair still has some touching up to do but I'm excited to say that I love it more, already!  So BUH-BYE fugly old kitchen table & chairs, helllooo new sleek black ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment