Thursday, July 8, 2010

June 24th

Okay, so we all see that technically today is July 9th -not- June 24th but I have been sooo busy for the past 2 weeks that I promise it's delayed for a good cause!  We have been on vacation for a week in Orlando Florida, we celebrated Logan's 1st birthday & are now preparing for his big birthday bash this up coming Saturday!  Ahhh...It has been such a crazy, amazing few weeks.  So I'm sorry poor unloved blog of mine (& its readers) but you understand that life sometimes is too fun & exhausting to write on an everyday basis.  I do however owe you a recap so back to June 24th we go :)

Logan does the cutest...laziest things all the time that crack me up.  For instance today (June 24th) check him out drinking juice out of his sippy cup.  This child does everything strategic & with the least amount of effort as possible, he really is his father's son..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment