Friday, August 6, 2010

August 4th

Well since I'm in my 'interior decorator Candace' mode I've been on the lookout for great things for great deals.  I need to do something on my dining room walls & I'm {this close} to having everything I need to finish it.  Today Logan & I went to Goodwill a usually overpriced thrift store that I know of & actually found some great stuff!  I found this yummy big chunky wood frame for....$4.00!!!!  This sucker is a huge 10 x 30 frame - whatta deal!
I also scored this sweet little candlestick that is desperately needing some love from a spray paint can.
 I'm thinking a mint blue or green color?  either way, either color, this little guy will be adorable if anything for its price - $1.00! I love it!!  Goodwill Overpriced thrift store did me good today.

Also, you remember those dollar store frames from yesterday? Lookie lookie who is looking a little better already :) Oh Valspar satin black how I love thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment