Friday, August 6, 2010

August 5th

*tear* Happy 13 month Birthday sweet Logie bear! ♥
Seriously, me & father time need to have a little chit chat because these months just keep on flying by & before I know it my sweet little cuddle muffin is going to be grown & out of my house :( not cool father time, not cool at all.
Logan's current favorite snack is a peach.  He shovels it in his mouth as if he is starving when he eats one, loves those things!  I think my little booger is just as sweet as a peach in these pics :) (I'm allowed to throw in a corny pun from time to time since I'm the mama, give me a break!)
& THIS my friends is what life is all about.  Seeing the big love of my life cuddle, snuggle & fall asleep with the little love of my life ♥ ahhh, swooning isn't even the word for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment