Sunday, August 1, 2010

July 30th

It's unexplainable how much a parent loves their child, words can not even express it. If you try to explain it to someone who doesn't have children yet there will be nothing, nada, zilch that you can compare that love to.  However, almost everyone knows the love that a child has for their parent, we all have parents right?  I know Logan adores me, I know he adores Justin & I know these things because I know how I love my mom.  I love her a lot, for a lot of reasons!  I know how much I love Justin's parents & they aren't even blood...but it's that same love.

I am over the moon when Logan shows Justin & I just how much he loves us.  Those squeezie hugs & slobbery kisses have ever ounce of "I love you so much!" in them & it's awesome!  Logan was trying to love on J tonight while he was nixing our entertainment center.  He idolizes his daddy, want to be just like him already! Here he is 'helping' daddy by sitting on his foot? lol.
...Interested in what daddy is doing.
loving on daddy ♥ 
& being his sidekick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment