Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1st


We attempted to clean and get everything ready in order to go out of town tomorrow.  We are going to visit Justin's Nana & surprise his Aunt Bodee for her birthday in Woodruff, SC.  It's so funny, Aunt Bodee has *NO* idea that we are coming to visit and will be so excited to see Logan (& us, I guess..lol).  After what felt like a years wait our amber teething necklace that we ordered finally came in the mail today- THANK GOODNESS!  We put it on him as soon as we got it and oh my gosh, I hope it helps his teeth but I think we will keep it regardless just for he cuteness factor!  Our friends the Davis' came over & hung out with us tonight and Logan actually sat in the pack 'n play with Raegan for a little while, I was in shock because he hates that thing!  Since we will be out of town I will update for the pictures for the next 2 days (March 2nd & 3rd) when we come back :)  I'm nervous to see how it goes, this will be Logan's first EVER night out of our bed & away from home.  Wish us luck & fingers crossed that everything goes okay!!

you can see his top little toofer in that pic :)  oh, and do ya like his dino "rawr" face?
*melts* isn't he just the most handsome little guy ever?
Hanging out & loving on his girlfran :)

No comments:

Post a Comment