Monday, March 29, 2010

March 29th

Well it's a fact, little Logan has an upper respiratory virus & a cold :(  His doctor said that there isn't really any medication we can give him at this age, but it is sounding like he is beginning to clear out the congestion.  As any child would, Logan acted as if he wasn't even sick at the doctors office...I know all moms understand the "but I promise you, my child is really sick (as child runs around laughing, smiling & acting so NOT sick)" conversation that you end up having with that doctor.  Logan weighed 19 pounds even & was a good little boy the whole doctors visit!

When we came home we had a snack, Logan's new favorite...raw veggies!  He is now a fan of broccoli & cucumbers.  I guess with breastfeeding I seem to 'snack' a lot (because I am *always* hungry, I feel like I am pregnant again) & I usually always let Logan taste a little of what I'm having.  To my surprise Logan is actually a fan of the green stuff, where as his daddy is a meat & potatoes kind of guy.

Logan has been waving for a while now but just began associating that waving with saying "bye-bye"...adorable!  I swear he amazes me more and more on a regular basis.  He is also "clapping" these days, which looks more like a rolling motion...adorable times two!  I caught a little video of his new waving skills.

& I treated myself to some DD's today :) All because my coffee pot was dirty in my dishwasher.  I'm pretty thankful for that load of dirty dishes, the dunkachino & old fashioned doughnut was a much needed yummy for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment