Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28th

Tomorrow can not come soon enough, I am so ready to see the doctor and see if there is anything at all that I can do to help my poor little sick booger.  I feel so bad hearing his nasty cough & congestion.  I think that mom's should have a magic "fix all" wand to just zap away colds, boo boo's, heartache, mean kids on the bus...you know, the works.

On  happier note my mom came to visit me & Logan today.  I am lucky enough to have *THE* most awesome amazing mom ever :)  She helped me get out of my "I don't want to finish unboxing the boxes that have been sitting in my dining room since October" funk.  We sorted, sifted & unboxed boxes, hung pictures, cleaned & just had some good mother-daughter (best friend) time.  I was amazed at our trash & recyclable pile once we were done!  I was housing a whole bunch of junk & now that it's gone it's like chopping all of my hair off :) awesome!  So a big huge thank you to my mom for coming over!  I feel so super lucky to be able to have your help just a 5 minute drive away!

Our recyclables & trash...it's nuts!
Sweet cheeks passed out :)
& I finally got a pic of that 7th tooth :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment