Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 31st

Logan loves his food, well should I say MY food because everything I eat he has to taste test it for me :)  He's a pretty big fan of grits for breakfast & in all of the yumminess there is a ton of cuteness with his extremely messy face. (btw, I love that little onsie he is wearing, it says "good looks: courtesy of mom <3 oh baby gap you win me over with all of the mommy love onsies!)
After breakfast Logan was determined to get my camera, seriously determined (& seriously cute) excuse his messy milk face :)
& we ended our day with this sweetness & silliness

1 comment:

  1. my favorite pics of all time are pics where babies are reaching for the camera and you see their hand with their eye in the only spot not covered by their hand! I'm so happy for you that you got one!!

    ReplyDelete