Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 6th

Today seemed busy for us.  Logan was determined NOT to nap because we were not at home & it made for not only a busy day, but a long busy day.  My mom had a "cash for gold" party at her house today & we went.  Justin gave me his old class ring from high school to turn in and made a quick Benjamin, which was nice.  I had never been to one of these parties before, I've seen the commercials on TV and thought "how corny, I bet they don't pay worth a crap" but we actually had fun & some of the people that came left with *several* Benjamin's, so I recommend it!  Then we came home & hung around the house that I so desperately need to clean (I just need a swift kick of motivation, anyone willing to help me out with that? lol)  Yep, that's all we did today and like I said it felt busy.  It's crazy what little you can do & feel tired, worn out & busy when you have a kid!  I clearly remember days of me going to oodles of stores, shopping my little tush off and coming home to clean then later going out with friends.  Now, if I leave the house once I'm ready to come back home- I'm done, you might as well stick a fork in me!  Life can change so much so fast, it's amazing.  I really wouldn't have it any other way though :) Sitting at home with my family, watching TV, goofing off & just hanging out tops "going out like a 21 year old" ANY day in my book!  Motherhood & family life suits me :)


My  little sweetie hamming it up for the camera tonight :) he is just the cutest with that teething necklace on, I can't get over it!
& my other child giving his brain a tickle while I try to snap a picture, lol.

1 comment:

  1. awwww, He does look so totally cute with that necklace on!! Love it! Is it helping?

    ReplyDelete