Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 10th

After having many feathered visitors in our back yard I convinced Justin that we should get a bird feeder.  We put it together today & are going to hang it in our tree tomorrow whenever Justin is home from work.  I'm really excited about it because we have had some blue birds & cardinals back there and Logan loved watching them fly around.  Not the thing to make a typical 21 year old excited, huh? Lol.
Boy, life has changed and it's so much better now than it ever has been!  I love being the 21 year old who worries about if the cloth diapers need to be washed, what chemicals are in the HIB vaccine, or what is in the so called organic baby food he eats.  The person who spends her days playing with pop up blocks & knows that my babes favorite TV show (yo Gabba Gabba) comes on at 1pm.  The kind of person who would rather spend her days excited about hanging a bird feeder & her nights cuddled with my guys in our bed, giggling, laughing & playing peek-a-boo.  I love the person I am, and the amazing people I surround myself with.

I primp my little boy.  I'm so not ashamed of it either!  Logan often will hang out around the house rocking a faux hawk & jammies.  I love it, he is so beyond adorable & when you add a faux hawk to it...it only gets better!  I am trying to get myself use to taking pictures with natural light.  I have a DSLR camera on the way & I'm trying to practice the things that will make my pictures awesome on my poor little point & shoot.  The light in our living room is usually awesome but it looked so funky in the pic's of Logan I took today.  Very weird lighting, but VERY cute baby.


Every now and then I catch the bug.  The baby fever bug.  I try so very hard NOT to want another baby, but little things take me back to the amazing feeling of having a life move around inside of me, the miracle of giving birth, the itsy bitsy newborn Logan & the tiny little squishy cuddle bug that could fit on your arm.  We aren't planning on getting pregnant again for another year or so, & I DON'T want to do the whole 2 under 2 thing.  So I need to stop catching this bug!  It's hard though, some friends of ours are having a little boy in June & as I was fixing their baskets from us for their baby shower I kept looking up at Justin every so often saying"I want another baby, baby".

We both smile, knowing that we want to wait.  Knowing that it's too soon to add another pea to our pod.  Knowing that we are both not ready for me to be peeing a little when I sneeze, or have those hormonal pregnancy break downs where I dump all of my emotional baggage on the hubbs.  That hubbs of mine is so awesome, he really is :)  We know all of those things, but I'm not even going to lie to you...we also know that we have our next 2 kids names picked out & when the day comes to add another little, it will be so awesome!  Until then, (insert big teacher-like hand gesture) STAY AWAY BABY FEVER!

1 comment:

  1. i have the fever so bad you don't even know. And as a mother who had two under two [even if it was for 2 months..] it wasn't that bad. And my boys will be the best of friends.

    ReplyDelete