Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 3rd

I took about 5 million-kazillion pictures today so it's going to be really hard not to put them all up on here!  I promise I won't, I however do not promise in the slightest bit that they won't all be on facebook :)  Today was Raegan's 1st birthday party!  We had so much fun hanging out with them today, they were nice enough to let us bug them ALL day & all night long, yep...it's currently 1am & we are just now settled in our own home.  It's like that with the Davis' & us, when we get together it's too much fun to cut it short!  

Raegan had a wonderful first birthday party, poor little thing slept through most of it...but hey, that's MUCH better than a cranky 1 year old princess running around!  We all enjoyed grilling out, hanging out & chatting each other up outside- it was the most perfect day for a birthday party!!  After we were all partied out, we dyed eggs in celebration of Easter being tomorrow.

We all ended up in the living room laughing at the kids playing in the floor (or the fact that Logan was now wearing some of Raegan's very girly babylegs because we didn't want him to get rug burn on his knees) & my sweet little guy decided he wanted to flat out pull all the way up by himself for us all to see!!  My jaw dropped!  I was able to get his second time of pulling himself all the way up on video- woohoo!!  He is growing up way too fast.  I'm not going to lie, I got tears in my eyes.  Yes, I will be that mom who gets teary eyed every time one of her babes does something big.  Pulling yourself up ALL the way to standing, ALL by yourself for the first time is big in my book, even if you are wearing your "girlfran's" leg warmers!! ♥

Here is my *FAVORITE* picture of the day, it was really hard to pick one (like I said, rest on FB) but this was such a candid shot.  Logan had pulled himself up to stand & there they were.  Playing side by side, coincidentally wearing baby blue & baby pink.  Looking flippin' adorable as ever!

& here is the video of Logan pulling himself all the way up to standing for the 2nd time ever in his life & I got it on camera!  Hand over that mamaratzi award :)

1 comment:

  1. BAAHAHAHAHAA you used your foot to catch him while looking at him fall through the camera. I've soooo done that! WTG logie pulling yourself up!!

    ReplyDelete