Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30th

So daddy did the most romantic thing known to man for mommy today, let me sleep in!  Woot!  I woke up to a sweet little babe who had already had breakfast & his morning playtime that was passed out napping on his daddy ♥

I just L-O-V-E when Logan is laying like that!  He is so cuddly, he just melts to you and is a big snuggle puff.  I kinda got jealous & wanted to switch spots to get in on the cuddle action, but the daddy had it down pat.

Justin mowed the yard today, with his shirt OFF.  (Insert sexy whistle) I was drooling over my man doing some yard work today!  I'm not going to lie, I totally made a sign and taped it to the front glass door that said "Dear sexy man mowing my front yard, can I have your #?  You are looking FINE shirtless! K Thanks- lady inside."  I know everyone that drove by probably laughed, or thought I was some cheating housewife..lol.  At least justin got a kick out of it :)

We went to dinner at my moms tonight, which meant Logan was going to get played with & oogled over by my baby sis.  Sarah loves her some Logan (or as she calls him 'her bubba') & Logan loves his Auntie Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment