Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 24th

Hey, it's me again, Mrs. Big Fat Slacker here to provide you with the last FIVE days that I have missed.  I promise to work on my slacker-ness that has gone on in the month of April.  It's been a busy month, I promise May isn't as busy!! See...
So everything should be on time next month :)

Without further wait, here is whats going on today (as in the 24th):  One of the toys I ordered from Franklin Goose for Logan's 1st birthday is here!!!
I'm so excited about this little dump truck!  Logan is a huge fan of anything with wheels, as is every boy, & I just know that there will be many toys dumped out of this baby!  Even cooler, this truck is made out of 100% recycled materials & BPA free!  I think I just swooned over a toy dump truck, if ever that were possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment