Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5th

Logan is 9 months old today!!  I can't believe it has been 9 months since the most amazing day of my life, his birthday.  I can't believe how much he has changed me, to become a better me in just 9 short months!!  Motherhood is AWESOME! Just flipping awesome!  I get so excited to tell people what I do for a living!  No it doesn't pay millions of dollars a year, no I didn't even finish college but it's the most amazing rewarding thing anyone could ever be & I love everyday of it...being a mom & staying home with my baby!

At 9 months Logan is: crawling, standing unassisted, pulling up to stand, waving, dancing, clapping (his way), says mama, dada, hey, yeah & what sounds like "i love you", drinks out of a straw sippy cup, eats anything, chases the animals around the house, chases mommy around the house, has 7 teeth, loves his baths, hates diaper changes & being clothed, loves his mommy & daddy, hates car rides, wearing size 12 month clothing, medium setting cloth diapers & is just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment