Friday, April 9, 2010

April 9th

Little man is cutting another bottom tooth (this makes tooth #8...geez!) & has been rather fussy and all about the cold stuff.  I've been freezing his juice cups then letting it thaw a little, chopping the ice up making it a slushy.  Huge win!

Logan loves it & ta-da, return of my happy baby...
...who is totally a ham...
...& apparently already has a 'fake smile' lol.
Oh, and a little shout out to Old Navy for making these adorable little shorts & t-shirt jammies ( & his nana & pop for buying them ♥ ).  I think they are possibly the cutest little things I've put on my babe in a while.  It does, however make him look more like a toddler, which hurts my heart.  But I can get over it, because is there really anything cuter than itty bitty shorts & t-shirt jammies?  I think not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment