Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 11th

Logan's new favorite toys are his wooden blocks.  He loves to taste them, throw them, make noise with them, put them in & out (and in and out and in and out) of his little plastic bucket...these things get some huge playtime.
Check out that focused expression while playing with those blocks & bucket.
I think he was quite pleased that all of his little blocks were accounted for :) such the little professor.
From the thought bubble of Logan :)
"I spy a kitty cat paw under that door"
"Yep without a doubt a kitty cat paw.  Oliver, you scamp always shutting yourself in rooms."
"Now who is that handsome baby in the refection?"
"I'm not sure what makes daddy think he is going to get this remote back, I'm claiming it with my slobber!"
"Maybe if I show mommy my cute face she will share her animal crackers with me"
....with that face the baby sure did score himself some animal crackers ♥


2 comments:

  1. do you love your camera?? because i so lov ethe pics from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adi, I flippin' LOVE it! I have a lot to learn but it is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete