Friday, May 14, 2010

May 13th

Can we say future Charlotte Bobcat?? My son loves to play basketball and it's the cutest thing ever to watch!  He makes a basket each time anticipating my cheerleader chats "woohoo, Logan's number one!" "go, Logan, go!" "yayyyyy", knowing that he is going to have the mama grinning from ear to ear.  I love that he is all boy & is already interested in sports.  I would love nothing more than to be the mom cheering on her son at the high school basketball games!

Excuse our mess of a living room in the pictures, I think we had every toy out in the floor today.  Check out little man racking up the points on his little tikes goal.
Makes you wanna say "woo hoo go, Logan go!!" huh? :)

I'm going to be late on my next few posts because we are going to the beach this weekend.  I'll be sure to take tons of pic's of little Logan's pudgy piggies in the sand & stuff.  I'm really excited because this will be his first beach trip; the first of many because our families are a bunch of beach bums & he will be spending many summers with sandy pudgy piggies!  For the occasion I bought a new bathing suit to fit my new mommy body.  I'm not going to lie, I'm not too fond of my new mom-bod, but I am very fond of this cure little number so I plan to rock it out!
so, see ya on Sunday evening with updates & pictures galore :)
-Winters fam ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment