Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 18th

I wish I knew before now to never say never.  I'm a mom now & you just DON"T say never when you are a mom.  When I was pregnant I had a rather large "never" list.

I'm never co-sleeping, I'm never going a day without fixing myself up just because I'm a mom, I'm never ever going to let my baby eat a piece of dog food, I'm never going to forget to apply cocoa butter so I never get stretch marks, I'm never going to let my living room turn into a playroom, I'm never going to choose sleep over sex.  Whelp, let me just tell you that ALL of that has gone out the window.

For instance here is my living room today.
I mean, playroom...right?

& here is a cute little pic of Logan with his new buddy Freddy the firefly.  Freddy is the mascot for a mommy forum that I am on & has been all over the US visiting sweet little babies of the July 09 PR.  I will have a ton of pictures of the two of them hanging out together later, here is a cute one from today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment