Sunday, May 9, 2010

May 9th

Today I celebrated my first Mother's Day :)
I can't believe it's Mother's Day.  That means it's May.  The second Sunday of May, which means we don't have too much longer until May 21st, the day that we go to meet a photographer & take Logan's 1 year pictures.  Which sends both excitement and disbelief to my brain to even say "1 year pictures".
Well, then I get the pictures back & it's time to get his 1st birthday party invitations made.  Then it's the middle of June & time to send of those freshly made invitations.  Then the last week of June will be right around the corner and we will be on our first family vacation to Orlando, FL.  Then we come back & it's JULY!  July 3rd to be exact, one day before my birthday which is one day before Logan's birthday...then he is ONE year old! Eeeekkk....this goes by too dang fast!

I know it's not long until my little man is one, I know that from his development, he is dangerously close to one.  He is teetering on precious little feet that use to be tip toes but are now flat footed steps.  He is stepping from object to object, letting go just long enough for him to make a step or two unassisted making me hold my breathe with worry & simultaneously making me the proudest mama on the block.  He mutters things like "mama" "dada" "baba" (meaning boob I guess because he says it when he wants to nurse..lol) "oreeeoooo" (our dogs name) & "i luhh ooo" (I love you ♥ ) on the regular and knows what they mean.  He waves bye-bye, gives kisses, dances, plays peek-a-boo and melts hearts.
Yep, one is so very close now.

No comments:

Post a Comment