Saturday, May 8, 2010

May 8th

Since it's late & I know there is noooo way either of our moms are going to be looking at the blog before tomorrow, I'm going to show off their Mother's Day gifts :)  I made a memory box & some coasters for each mom.   It was really simple & I think they will love them!

Here's my mom's stuff.  I made the coasters then coated them down with a sealer so there will be no water damage to the pictures.  We decorated to memory box with some Logie tootsies, make that squished Logie tootsies.  I think it's cute even though its crooked & smudged, adds character ya know?  Then for a finishing touch I made the fabric flower out of some old pajama pants, lol.
I'm really excited to give the gifts :)  It's been a while since I've done something crafty & it was a lot of fun putting these together!

I guess my little man knew that it was Mama's Day tomorrow because I got some major slobbery sugar today ♥  There is nothing sweeter (& messier) than baby sugars!!  I love Mother's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment