Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 29th

Memorial Day (weekend) cookout at moms :)
Can I just say that I love my little boys personality!  He is the most lovable, silly little guy I have ever known...best part is that he KNOWS he is funny so he hams it up.  He had everyone giggling at him today and you could just tell on his face that he was saying "Man, everybody loves me.  I'm the coolest!" in his little thought bubble.
& he is the apple of my baby sisters eye, so he must be the coolest!
He grows so much day by day, saying new words & overcoming new obstacles.  Today he stood all by himself for a good 30 seconds 3 or 4 times.  I can't believe he stood by himself for the first time today!!  I also can't believe that the first time that he wants to show off his new big boy standing trick is on CEMENT!  Eeek..I guess I better learn now to let loose a little.
He tried watermelon for the first time today.  As expected he loved it :)

and left a little messy watermelon-y face that I could just kiss all over ♥
It was a great day & we all had a lot of fun.
I know a little boy who is going to sleep veerrrrryyy well tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment