Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 5th

Happy 10 month birthday Logan!! :) Only 2 more months until his 1st birthday...how is that even possible?!  I can't imagine time going by any faster than this, but alas they say it skips even quicker when the kids get in school.  Can you say HOMESCHOOLING, I can't bear to have him grow up any quicker on me! lol.
his chalky legs :)
Today we got Logan's big boy car seat in the mail!  I am so excited to have the new seat & know that he fits more comfortably in it.  As usual, knowing that I was getting a package that day I stalked the UPS man meeting him at the door to get the seat.  Logan & Oliver were more excited about the box than the seat, go figure..lol.  Once we had everything together and ready we plopped him in it and to my surprise...he loved it!  No whining, no wiggling, he was as calm as a cucumber!  Score!!  Thank you Britax Marathon for now making car rides more enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment