Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12th

Why, hello Wednesday.  I've been quite tickled about Wednesday for a few days now.  I knew that on Wednesday I would get to meet a JM friend of mine, which is splendid, at IKEA, which is fantastic!  For the followers who don't already know JM, short for Justmommies.com, is a mommy forum site I'm on.  Kelly (said JM friend) is from Kansas & was in Charlotte, NC so we took full advantage of our closeness & planned to meet up.

I had so much fun today!  Kelly was so sweet & fun to hangout with, I wish we lived close enough to get together on a more regular basis!  Kelly's kids are so precious, if Caleb (3 yrs.) & Zoe (9.5 mos) could have fit in my back pocket I would have totally snuck them home, sweet as pie those two are!  We took bocoodles of pictures so enjoy a few :)

Also, IKEA rocks my socks.  We got a huge play "road" rug, a organizer basket, a knife set, 2 pot holders, an oven mitt & a cheese grater for less than $40!!!  I think I love you Wednesday, you were really awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment