Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Feb 10th


Daddy was home all day with us today & we didn't even leave the house! :) so I took a TON of pictures! I had an awesome amazing day with my two guys, now if only we can convince his job to let him work from home! Then I would get to spend *every* day blissfully unaware of the outside world, cooped up in the house with my two guys.

Started off the morning teething away!  We saw today that Logan's top right tooth is almost through the gum!  No wonder for all of those late nights & fussy break downs recently! 
Played with daddy!
Tried a puff for the first time & this is what we thought of it, lol.
Played with toys :)
Played with (aka tormented) Oliver.
..which resulted in Oliver hiding out under his excersaucer.
Like I said, an awesome amazing day! (note the drool...we're ready for this tooth to come on in)

(video of Logan dancing :) sorry it's sideways, user (Justin) error *wink*)

No comments:

Post a Comment