Saturday, February 13, 2010

Feb 13th

So this will be a mushy lovey dovey post (disregard if you don't do mushy lovey dovey stuff). It's not because of valentines day being tomorrow, it's just because my amazing, wonderful, awesome, perfect husband really is just that :) amazing, awesome and perfect!  I had a pretty rough exhausting day yesterday, Logan's new tooth has been putting a damper on my sleep.  Our house has been upside down & I have felt like I have been hit by a bus for days! Lol.  Justin let me sleep in today!  That in itself is the best gift ever!  I woke up to a *clean* kitchen, coffee in the coffee pot, a sweet little message on my facebook wall & him playing with Logan. SWOON!  I love him more each day, but today my love for him increased exponentially!  I love the way Logan loves his daddy and boy does he LOVE his daddy!  Logan's little face just lights up with laughter and love as soon as he sees him.  We were suppose to run errands today, but instead Justin just did it while I got Logan down for his second nap of the day.  He comes back in with valentines chocolates, the new Lady Antebellum CD that I have been wanting, a sweet card & the sweetheart candies.  DOUBLE SWOON!  Man, he just makes me melt.  My day that could have easily been a rerun of yesterday, tiring, exhausting & messy...was beautiful and amazing because of him (& Logan!).  I fell so beyond lucky to have met & claimed this man!  I know we will spend our lives together, watching our children grow, loving them all the way, laughing, crying, supporting and loving each other!

the teething/billy goat Logan :)
Logie playing with daddy
& this is "mr. shell face" that daddy does.  Logan finds him SO funny, I wish you could hear the voice Justin makes when he is mr. shell face!  It's hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment