Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Feb 9th

My little pumpkin & I had fun today in spite of daddy having to work late!  We played with about every toy in the house, danced to music like crazy people in our living room, (as an everyday routine for Logan) watched Yo Gabba Gabba, took a bubble bath & had pruned toes :) it was a wonderful day!  Logan had more sweet potatoes and to my surprise enjoyed them even better this time...COLD!  Right out of the fridge and he loved them!  He giggled and grinned when I put the spoon in to get more, for a momma whose little boy who isn't a huge fan of solids I am proud as ever!  I also was able to catch Logan's silly face that he does ALL of the time, that every time I grab my camera he stops it...and I even got in on the action ;).  Today was awesome, although I didn't do laundry, dishes, or clean bathrooms like I planned..lol.  I wouldn't have it any other way though!
my messy mans happy sweet potato smile
the EMPTY jar!!
silly faces :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment