Saturday, February 13, 2010

Feb 12th (a day late)

*tisk tisk* I'm a day late!  Well yesterday flew by & I was too exhausted at the end of the day to look at anything besides the back of my eyelids, so..sorry blog! lol.  Yesterday was Pop's (Justin's dad) 50th birthday, Happy birthday Pop!!!  Night before last SUCKED! Logan was up countless times resulting in us getting roughly 3 hours of sleep.  I was beyond exhausted & looked forward to our nap that afternoon!  I overslept our nap, had to rush getting ready & head to wal-mart to grab a quick last minute birthday card, then be at Ruby Tuesdays by 7:30 for his dinner.  I got there 30 minutes late, with a fussy baby & to top it off it was snowing!  We had a lot of fun at dinner though :) Logan was tickled to see his pop & nana and was in love with pop's 'over the hill' balloon.

our much needed nap
pop's birthday party

No comments:

Post a Comment