Monday, February 1, 2010

Feb 1st

I can't believe I made it through a whole month of keeping up with this blog! Woohoo go me, lol.  Logan has been so dang fussy today :( Poor little guy *has* to be cutting a tooth (I know I have said that a million times, but for real) & today really wasn't the best day for fussiness.  A relative of Sarah's (her aunt, Lynn) had battled cancer for a few years & she passed a few days ago.  The wake was today & we were able to go and pay our respects.  Lynn was hands down one of the sweetest ladies you would have ever met!  I always say "sweet as pie" when talking about someone really kind and sweet, but this lady was sweet as PURE sugar and you could really tell that she was loved by the amount of people that showed up :)  This is the first loss close to home that Sarah has ever dealt with & I'm really proud of how wonderful she is holding herself together!  Although she is my baby sister and only 9, I can really see how much and quick she is maturing!  Logan skipped naps making the whole event really 'tender' as I like to call it.  He fussed the whole time in the car & it was a good 35 minute drive. OYE!  Luckily he bounced back to his happy little self as soon as we got home & he got to play with daddy's xbox remote..lol.
& just for fun this was Logan last night before bed when I gave his hair a little mohawk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment